Monday, February 4, 2013

Day 35: Recognition + Important Words

Today I learned...
...that my hard work does not go unnoticed. I was recognized THREE times today and it felt almost magical and connected. The first was my small bit on the news. The other two recognition instances were total surprises and really made me blush. I won't elaborate just yet...but to be nominated for something special by people I respect means a lot to me.

Today I am thankful for...
...Channel 69 News airing the NUMBER ONE thing I would want aired. Of all the footage they took of me speaking at my home, they could only show a brief clip and what they chose was me saying, "If someone out there is struggling or they know someone who is struggling, there is hope. Recovery can be achieved." Yes, yes, and yes! THANK YOU.

No comments: