Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 34: Effort Appreciated + Sledding

Today I learned...
...that my small effort of leaving an anonymous letter for a stranger was very appreciated! One of the letters I left at Wegmans was found and the person sent a picture and a thank you to www.moreloveletters.com. They then posted it on the www.moreloveletters.com Facebook page. I stumbled upon it because I follow the www.moreloveletters.com FB page...and man, was I surprised! I teared up immediately reading how the finder appreciated my words. Beautiful..

Today I am thankful for...
...FINALLY going sledding (however briefly) for the FIRST time in my 28 years of life. There is very steep slope behind my house and Rick and I took turns sledding down it in the snow. It was fast! I couldn't stop laughing.

No comments: