Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day 50: Friend Meet-Ups + A Message

Today I learned...
...that my amazing friends were together in NYC having a beautiful day. While my heart longs to be with them, it was so fantastic knowing they were FINALLY together and enjoying every moment. On Saturday I get to finally see this friend from the UK (it's been about SIX years which is a long time coming!) and the dear NYC friend who was with her today. The anticipation is killing me. Seeing photos of them together today made me so happy. It was truly a dream fulfilled... and I'm so eager to get in on that dream!

Today I am thankful for...
...a truly touching and beautiful message from a friend that brought tears to my eyes. Tonight I was blown away. Words cannot describe the selfless generosity she demonstrated and how much it meant to me. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You know who you are.

No comments: