Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 37: Group Projects + Love Notes

Today I learned...
...that a group project doesn't have to be a chore. Normally when the term "group project" is uttered in a school setting - whether that setting be high school, undergrad university, or graduate school - it strikes fear and trepidation in the hearts of most. Maybe it's just the fact that we're social workers and care about each other a lot, but I'm working on a group project right now and it's smooth sailing. There haven't been many times I've been able to say that about group work. Tonight, armed with a laptop, we easily and efficiently planned and planted all our PowerPoint slides into one presentation in less than an hour. There is no worry about one person doing more work than another. There is no fear that a deadline won't be met. Yay! Go team!

Today I am thankful for...
...the note from Rick that was waiting for me when I arrived home after a long day and night. It made me smile, as his notes usually do.

1 comment:

Autumn Fasceski said...

I'm definitely going to do this "What I learned today" and "Today I am thankful for" thing in my journal everyday.

Today I learned from my therapist that I need to start being more social and that my friends are still my friends because I didn't do anything to hurt them.

I am thankful for my boyfriend for giving me goldfish today because I decided to only have salad for lunch and I should have incorporated some carbs. I'm also thankful for my cat for being extra cuddly with me this morning. (: