Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 15: Awareness + Glasses

Today I learned...
...that being more aware, alert, and conscious has amazing results in so many aspects of life. I've been working on my consciousness. I have been trying to see the meaning in things I may have overlooked before. I have been looking out for messages, good news, purpose. It's all coming together. My awareness of the world around me has become heightened over the last 4 weeks and I feel really good. And today I have really recognized the culmination of my energy, my awareness, my desire to see the world deeply. Everything feels more connected. It also feels stronger. The benefits are endless and they pop up everywhere: in my workplace, in my marriage, in my friendships...(dare I say it?) even with my cats. :-)

Today I am thankful for...
...getting out early from my hospice field placement so that I could go get some new glasses. I wear contacts mostly, but my glasses prescription was old enough that I was getting headaches from wearing my glasses too long, so I decided to rectify that. The new glasses should be in next week and they're pretty hip. I hope to wear them more often (especially since I got transition lenses!) and try to look both older and smarter. ;-) Ha. Point is though, that I was struggling to find the time to go get new glasses, because the place is only open weekdays and Saturdays. I work all of those days, so it was a bit of a dilemma. Not anymore! Free time was gifted to me today and I am grateful for that!

No comments: