Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 14: Tears + Awards


Today I learned...
...that a mix CD from me can still make my husband cry.

Today I am thankful for...
...the really awesome news that I have been named one of the Top 25 Eating Disorder Blogs, by a renowned site called Eating Disorder Hope (EDH) whose mission is to offer hope, information and resources to individual eating disorder sufferers, their family members, and treatment providers. The organization began with the help and advice of colleagues, professors, and other organizations specializing in eating disorders. I received a lovely email today from the President, Jacquelyn Ekern, MS, LPC, who informed me of the award. Soon I will have a badge for my website and a recognition page on their website. All of this came as a complete surprise (and surprise good news is even better than regular good news!) and was not part of a contest. Thank you, EDH. :-)

1 comment:

Barb said...

Congratulations Arielle!! So proud of you...love from the other mother!!