Thursday, June 6, 2013

Day 157: Problem-Solving + Official Facebook

Today I learned...
...that even when solutions aren't clear, talking to a friend about the problem helps immensely (and gets the wheels turning!).

Today I am thankful for...
...dinner with an MSW friend which led me to the decision to create an official "public figure" Facebook page to separate my personal life from my professional life. The dinner was great and so was watching the "likes" for my new page go up, up, up right before my eyes in a matter of minutes. How powerful! How grateful I am!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just want to let you know how much I love all of your blogs. Your facebook page was suggested to me, and I've been reading your blogs for the past couple hours. I am also 28-yrs-old, and am finally seriously working on my own recovery after 16-ish years and multiple stints in treatment. I am doing it on my own (well, with the help of family, friends, and church)this time, and am finally taking responsibility for everything (in treatment, I would always say that I was just eating because they were making me, but now I'm admitting that I'm doing it because I want to!!). I don't know why I'm writing so much, but I will definitely be following your blogs, fb, and youtube; I can't wait to get home and watch your videos.
You are such an inspiration!!

Arielle Lee Bair said...

Thank you, Dani! I appreciate that so much. I am so glad you are liking the various recovery media and I wish you all the best! :-)