Saturday, March 23, 2013

Day 82: Education + the Grad School Journey

Today I learned...
...that I have learned A LOT in the last 3 years. I had to write a final assignment for my social work program, and as I did so, I became more emotional than I realized I would become. It's been a long ride, but I am emerging different (in a good way) than when I began.

Today I am thankful for...
...being able to end this grad school journey in the presence of great people. I know I still have 5 weeks to go, but it's ending... and I am happy that the hard work will pay off. But I am also sad that the people who have been part of the journey won't be there every week. Cheering each other on has been fantastic and I will never forget it. That said, I don't plan on losing touch with everyone once we grab our diplomas and scream with joy. Still - it's the end of a journey. And I am thankful for the people I have met along the way.

 
[hahaha ;-) I made up a new word!]

No comments: